YASGUI for end-users
YASGUI is a feature-packed user-friendly interface to access any SPARQL endpoint, both on your local computer as well as remote ones. YASGUI provides syntax checking and highlighting, assists you by autocompleting your prefixes, properties, classes, and endpoints, allows you to bookmark queries, and much more.
Want to get rid of the simple text area of your SPARQL endpoint?
var yasqe = new YASQE.fromTextArea(document.getElementById('textArea')).
For more information on the features, configurability and extendability, and where to download these libraries, visit the YASQE and YASR documentation pages.
It has seen uptake in Linked Data tools as well, including
- Gosparqled (demo), an extension of YASQE providing context-dependent property and class autocompletions
- Snapper (demo), a browser based Turtle editor
- Visu (demo), the first library to extend YASR with Google Chart functionality
- Brwsr, a Linked Data browser
- Trifid, a lightweight Linked Data server and proxy
Publishers are using as well, such as HealthData.gov , the Smithsonian American Art museum ,the German National Library of Economics (ZWB) , Linked Open Vocabularies , the LOD Laundromat , MetaLex , linkedArc and the CEDAR project.